Monday, June 2, 2008

Photoshop Tutorial - Stitching Photos Together Using Photo Merge

. Monday, June 2, 2008




Hi Everyone! Today I was looking for a tutorial on how to merge or "stitch" photos together but I actually wanted to do something more advanced. I wanted to actually "blend" the photos together. As I was looking for the tutorial, I found a "basic" tutorial on how to stitch photos together so it'll be one single piece or single photo. My daughter had given me photos from her camera so I could create scrapbook layouts with them and I wanted to create a layout with 3 photos side by side without having to print them and cut them individually.

Well. . .this basic Photoshop tutorial uses the "automerge" feature to stitch photos together!! I love it because it's so dang simple.

0 comments: