Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Photoshop - Changing Specific Colors of Your Photos

. Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I was playing around with the RGB feature of Photoshop and changed part of the color of my photo.

As I learn to use Photoshop, it's made me more aware of the fact that many photos that you see may not be what they really are. . .they are edited.

To some degree, I think programs that are so good when it comes to editing, such as Photoshop, have some negative aspect to it. You no longer can take photos at face value. . .now a days many photos are edited to the point you don't know what photos are real or Photoshopped.

Anyway, here is the photo edited. I changed the orange flower to a peach flower. I like the flowers in peach.

The process of changing the color of the flower is very easy. If I have the time today, I'll create a tutorial to show you how to do it.

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cool! Love the fly too. ;0)

2 Worlds said...

You have a beautiful banner and this is true but I do love Photoshop!
I have a memebership at photoshopelementsuser.com
its a fantastic site by the photoshop people that teach us tutorials in videos and more
and even scrapbook stuff

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

NO way! You are SO cool. That is super neat. :0)

Sonia said...

Maria:
Love your photos... love how you change the color of your photo.

Sonia