Friday, May 30, 2008

Layering Photos on Photoshop

. Friday, May 30, 2008


Considering this is my first time to layer images and text, as well as blending the images, I think it came out really nicely. When I have the time . . .maybe this weekend, I'll post the tutorial on how I did this on Photoshop.

This is a photo of my daughter during the Memorial Day weekend. . .we visited the winery and the photos were taken while we were there. The winery had a lot of pretty landscaping that I felt it was a great opportunity to take the photos!!

4 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

this is pretty cool too, Maria!! oh - oh... you will love digi scrapbooking too!! LOL!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Amazing! This is SO neat!!!

Rita said...

I'm loving all these gorgeous pictures. Great job!

Tracy.H said...

This is so beautiful, Maria...so is your daughter! ;0)