Monday, March 23, 2009

Past Photos of Scenary Shots

. Monday, March 23, 2009

This is a photo I had taken last May of my neighborhood. My husband had just bought me the camera for my Mother's Day Gift and just took a few random photos playing with my camera. I didn't upload the photo to my blog because I didn't think there was anything interesting about my photos. My husband recently told me to just upload photos and tell a little story about the photos that I've taken. It may not be significant to anyone else but it may be to me so I'll start posting photos here. . .just like I do with my cards on my card blog and sort of record my progression with my photography. Who knows. . .I may look back and see all the improvements I've made.



Considering I just got my camera and the photos were taken on auto focus. . .well the photos aren't bad. I think they are actually beautiful. This photo was taken at the winery in Temecula. It was in May so the vines were full of grapes.


Here's another shot of the winery last May. I love this photo and to think I took this photo was taken in full auto focus.

I took this shot last month in February. I was playing with my 70 - 300mm zoom lens that I received as a Christmas gift from my husband and I wanted to take a photo of the snow capped mountains. Temecula don't snow but the mountains in the distance are always covered with snow every winter. Just a great contrast between the green landscapes and the snow capped mountains in the background. This was taken at the winery near wear I live. See the difference between the previous photos. . .the grapes vines are bare but in a few months it'll be filled with grape vines and even grapes.


Just a close up of the grape vines. . .basically, there is none right now. Only the stakes that hold the vines are present. I'll take photos when the stakes are filled with grape vines and grape in a few months


1 comments:

de said...

Wow, I love these! So pretty! Your subdivision looks awesome! And the winery... well I'm once again thirsty looking at your photos! I went to a winery in Spain. It was fun and the first time I'd ever been to one. These are great shots!