Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Photos I've Taken in the Last Week

. Monday, March 23, 2009

This is a photo of my dog Dakota. He is a crazy nutty dog that will jump up and down for his treats. Because he's really greedy, he'll continue to jump this way just so his brother Phoenix can't get at the treat. I took this photo on auto - action mode. I took the following 2 other photos of Dakota in burst of shots so I could take photos of him jumping for his treat. He's really talented in that sense.




Fly Dakota fly!


This is a photo of Phoenix in auto - action mode. He was running back and forth and again, I took a burst of shots with him running. With this shot he was running - mid air. I love how it turned out!



Just a random shot of my husband and daughter sitting in the backyard playing game boy. LOL! Just their routine stuff they do every afternoon while the dogs play in the yard.



Not exactly the best scenery shot but I took this photo while I was at the top of a hill at a subdivision in my town. I live in Temecula. ..a city of a population of approximately 200,000 combined with a adjacent town called Murrieta. Temecula is primarily a suburban town mixed with ranches. Temecula is north of San Diego, just bordering the county line.


Here's another shot taken of Temecula, again taken at the top of Morgan Hill, a housing subdivision in town. I took the photo with a 70 - 300mm lens at full zoom




Just a photo of my daughter taken right after she got her hair done (hair cut and highlighted). Just a random shot.


1 comments:

de said...

Again, great shots! I LOVE the doggie action shots! And what a great back yard! I think I commented on your daughters picture before, but its beautiful! Of course, that's not the camera's doing! :-)