Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Photos

. Monday, April 27, 2009


I haven't taken any photos for a while and these photos were from the batch I've taken on my husband's birthday a little over 2 weeks ago. We were sitting waiting for our food at the winery and while waiting I took a few photos of the candle and our drinks! LOL! The restaurant was so dim that I really couldn't take any other photos without turning my flash on which I didn't want to do.

I'm not exactly happy with these photos but decided to post them any way. I'm not going to give the specs either. I'm just posting the photos for fun but I did take the photos on AP without flash.

I'll see if I can find a good subject for my photos this week.


I like this shot because you can see my husband in the background. I don't like how the candle look. . too bright and not very focused but I like the photo set up with the 2 drinks and my husband silhouetted in the background. I like the composition not necessarily the photo. What do you think.

I was thinking of changing service. . .like Typepad but I don't want to pay for the service. I like that Typepad allows larger photos without having to modify the size. With blogger, you have a set size and when you modify it by dragging the size, the photo gets distorted which I don't like. I guess I'll stick to blogger until I get better with taking photos.


0 comments: